Monday, July 28, 2008

The World on Blogger

I have made about a million attempts to be a blogger. I think some of it has to do with A.D.D. (which my counselor said I had) and some has to do with not really having anything to say. I think if I just really got down to it...all of my former attempts were more for myself and to make me feel that I am cool, special, and unique. With saying that, God pretty much would use my personality to keep me from expanding the name of Cham. Oh yes, Cham (myself) use to be (and still struggles from time to time) very prideful and all about his universe (just ask God). Furthering that, I have walked through a difficult valley (still walking it), which in turn God used to rearrange and ransack my life so that the name of Cham falls, and the name of Christ arise. I am not trying to be cheesy or cliche or cookie cutter. I am being truthful and that is what this blogsite is about....truth. So, since Jesus has radically changed priorities, thoughts, and heart-felt passions in my life, I entitled this site the Planet of Cham. Isn't that still putting you in control by naming it that way? I guess it depends on how you look at it. I really named it this way to describe my faith, my journey, and my life. I didn't want to use world because it is to cliche and I couldn't do it. Planet still is cliche, but I like it as now.

     So I plan to keep this up-to-date. Since I am limited to the internet, writing everyday will be impossible, but I will update as much as possible. So there you have it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment