Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Doing my thang...

Like a kid in a candy store...

     Today has been incredible day. It started at 6:30am. Don't ask me why, but I wake around that time every morning. This morning was different...this day was different. I woke up and the first thing was "Good morning God". I know that might sound corny or cheesy, but for real. It was like He was the one waiting on me to wake up and I was excited like a child in a candy store to get up at that point. This day was incredible not because something miraculous happen, but just because of God. I was privileged to help some friends out. I was encouraged by others. I saw God's universal church work the way it suppose to be. I laughed at Milo's. I laughed outside of Milo's. I laughed at a text from my conversation at Milo's. I enjoyed a San Marcos brew of coffee at O'Henry's and played the job market all day. It is just a good day. I think the coolest was God just re-energizing me by revealing to me who He is in my life. It is just cool. Through that, He gas'd up my passion for a certain group of people. So much vision and clarity, it makes me smile. I guess I share this because to anyone who reads this I just try to be real. I have good, great, worst, and crazy moments, but its all good. Its my life and I don't intend to hide behind the mask or be cookie cutter. I want realness, so I try to show it.  I want people to see a Loving God who interacts with a person who doesn't have it all together. My life is focused and laid back...my God is great and I hope to rep' Him well.  much luv~cham

0 Comments:

Post a Comment