Monday, August 31, 2009

Share and It will be shared...

Below is my twitter:


"D-group was on James 1 "consider all joy in trials", talk w/ a buddy about trust God in trails and tough times, now I get placed in 1"



I find it stressfully comical to live the Christian life and to be a church plant. I think God smiles at it. Not because He delights in making my life complicated, but He sees the end product of what He is shaping me into through the circumstances that He has allowed to happen. So what is not stressful about that? So what is not comical about that? Yes I wrestle with taking control, but ultimately I know that how far I have come is by His Hand, His love, and His will. So all I can do is chuckle and say, "o.k. God. What do I need to do? It is time for You to show the world what you can do and who You are." Im just humored in the stress that I live in.

Cham

0 Comments:

Post a Comment