Friday, August 21, 2009

A new start-up for me...

Well, I am slowly starting a new project. I am working on being a photographer. I am definitely not going to shoot for the "professional" status or business. I really just decided that I can help with my financial support by making some money on the side through photography and videography. I am currently building a portfolio of just different "projects" that I have done including a recent photo shoot with a Senior in my student ministry. He needed some senior pics, I need some samples for my portfolio. It worked out well.

I am not just looking to make some money from this, but use it as an avenue to reach people and intro the gospel to them. Who knows. I really want to help people capture experiences without me capturing there wallet. Know what I mean? I feel that through offering great prices that God will use that to open more doors to reach people. Who knows? I will give it a shot.

Giving a gift can open doors;
it gives access to important people! ~ Proverbs 18:16




0 Comments:

Post a Comment