Friday, August 21, 2009


































It seems here lately that I have been juggling a few different projects, "start-ups", and just life. I really enjoy it, though sometimes I feel like I don't have enough time in the day. I wish sleep was not an option. I have never really been a fan of it. I know, I know, some of you may want my GPS coordinates right now, so you can track me down and slap me for that statement. I really am not a big fan of sleep, BUT I know I need it from time to time. Rest is good for us spiritually, physically, emotionally, AND relationship(ly). Rest revives us so we can give again. It is something I have learned though I still struggle to apply it. You and I need rest. We have to schedule it in, we have to take a Sabbath.
~Cham


0 Comments:

Post a Comment