Friday, August 15, 2008

To Seattle I go...

The Capital of Starbucks...

So I am headed to Seattle for two weeks. My friend Tim started a church plant there. He has asked me to come and help technologically/creatively to get the word out about what God is doing at the plant. I am really honored to be able to serve in this way. I think if I had been asked any other time before May I would have egotistically done it but in my way and not God's way. I just am at a point where serving in any way means the world to me. It is so easy to look over the greatest serving opportunities just because we view them as small and insignificant. I did that for years, and God has me at a place in my life now that I jump for joy at the slightest opportunity. So, I hope not only to just give random updates on here about Seattle and the trouble I cause there, but I am really praying/hoping/asking that God will give me some vision for my future. I pray and hope I do to the best of my ability to serve. Much luv. ~ cham 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment