Friday, July 31, 2009

God continues to just blow my mind away. I am first of all amazed how no matter how I am feeling emotionally, situationally, or physically...HE IS STILL UP TO SOMETHING IN ME. It makes me smile. Here lately I have been laughing a lot because of God. Now this maybe odd to some, but I think God loves us laughing. In fact, I know He loves us laughing because He gave us that ability. I think better yet, He loves making us laugh. Surprising us, humoring us, and loving us into laughter. I have definitely notice this lately with God's response to certain situations in my life. He has been making me laugh through blowing my expectancy out of the water. Its like a "God.., I don't get it or I'm perplexed" type of laugh. It really shows up when He unexpectedly blesses me out of no where. Most of the blessings are connected to rebuilding a foundation that was once annihilated by injustices. Though that happen long ago, He still continues to bless even when I don't feel like I need to be blessed or want to be blessed or expect to be blessed. It humors me. He laughs, I laugh, and then I crawl into His arms are realize how much He truly loves me.


It's late and I am to tired to check for flow or errors.

Much love,
Cham


0 Comments:

Post a Comment