Friday, January 15, 2010

Going on 21...



Day 6 of 21 food fasting & prayer. So far, its the longest that I have ever fasted. I am really seeking God on some keys things in my life. The church that I was attending before I moved to the PNW does a yearly 21 day fast along with 900 other churches across the nation. I felt that God was calling me to do it as well. It has been an interesting 6 days. God has really been cleaning me up spiritually. I am able to see "minor" things that I would normally overlook and downplay. I am really expecting something big from God through this.

I share this as an adventure more than a "look how spiritual I am" type deal. Believe me, fasting is not on the top of my list. Who knows.. I will keep you posted on things God shows me.

-cham

1 Comment:

  1. ashley&christy2001 said...
    I pray God give you insight during this time.

Post a Comment