Monday, November 17, 2008

Ok...so i changed my mind...


"captivated"
1 of many to come...

I have to say....
My God is exploding in my life. I can't really describe it. I just have to encourage you to GO, SEEK, KNOCK, and experience Him for yourself. How? I wish I had it mapped out, cliff notes version on how, but I don't. I just know that when I have been waking up lately, riding in my car, or talking with peepz....the very Presence of who GOD is...pours out on me. I have not done anything special to deserve it, and to be quite honest...it baffles me. That is beside the point. I really want to mention something that is overwhelmingly real in my life...I am learning that my heart is far louder than my words can ever be. I woke up one morning only to begin in a submersion of God's overwhelming presence in my house. Didn't really understand it, I always thought it was a "got sing some" or "prayer some or for hours", but that wasn't the case. God just showed up..before I was awake. So, when I got out of bed, it seemed like He was everywhere in my house.  At that point, I really didn't know how to respond...and I told God that. So I made coffee, sat on my couch, looked up and said, "God I don't have any words to describe the way I am feeling You...so let my heart speak to You". At that point, my heart felt like it could literally burst with joy, love, hope, and peace....me describing it would be throwing dirt on it...i can't even come close. I just know God had me at a point where I didn't have any words...just a heart that spoke louder than anything I could ever do or say. And for the first time, I am realizing that its ok to be there, in fact...its called being "captivated". This is something that I am new at...but its incredible. I was captivated in my car on the way home tonight. I just can't shake the fact of what God has done, is doing, and will do in my life...but ultimately HOW GREAT HE IS AND HIS LOVE FOR ME. So...I let my heart speak on my behalf in moments like that. Sometimes it takes silence to get to the point of speaking the loudest to God. much luv~cham


Our hearts will cry
Be glorified,
Be lifted high,
Above all names.
For You our King,
With everything,
We will shout forth your praise.

"With Everything" by Hillsong


0 Comments:

Post a Comment